ALL AGES NEED IDENTIFICATION (I.D.) NO EXCEPTIONS
*ALL PRICES INCLUDE STANDARD 316L SURGICAL STEEL JEWELRY*
JEWELRY CHANGES START AT $5
RETAPERING/REOPENING STARTS AT $15 WITH OUR STANDARD JEWELRY
PIERCINGS FOR AGES 14 & UP
- Earlobe for children under 14 – $40 for one ($60 for both)
- Earlobe – $30 for one ($40 for both)
- Eyebrow – $40
- Helix (Basic Ear Cartilage) – $30
- Industrial – $55
- Inner Ear Cartilage – $40
- (Conch, Daith, Flat, Forward Helix, Rook, Shenmen, Tragus etc..)
- Navel – $50
- Nostril – $50
- Septum – $65
PIERCINGS FOR AGES 18 & UP ONLY
- Bridge – $85
- Dermals – $65 any additional dermal is $5 off
- Labret – $50
- Lip – $50
- Monroe – $50
- Medusa (Philtrum) – $50
- Nipples – $45 ($80 both)
- Smiley – $40
- Surface Tragus (Sideburn) – $40
- Tongue – $50
- Tongue Web – $45
- Nape (Surface Piercing) – $85
- Frenum – $100 additional +$30
- Hood (VCH) – $100
- Christina – $75
The facility shall verify by means of a picture identification that a recipient is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
A body piercing technician shall not perform or offer to perform body piercing upon a person under eighteen (18) years of age, unless the body piercing is performed in the presence of, or as directed by a notarized statement by the minor’s responsible party, or if the client is emancipated in accordance with state law.
The accepted notarized statement goes as follows ” I, (the name of the parent/guardian of the minor), give permission to (name of the signing adult) to bring my son/daughter, (name of minor), to get their (name of specific piercing) pierced at Elite Body Piercing.
This statement must have a notary stamp at the bottom along with copies of photo identification of the parties involved.
No one under the age of 14 will be pierced.
Acceptable identification and proof of age and relationship include the following:
- Driver’s License, passport, state issued identification card, permit or military identification card
- If the parent has a different last name and address than the minor then legal documentation (birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce papers, adoption papers, etc.) must be provided to verify the relationship
- A school issued photo ID is acceptable identification for minors younger than driving age (Last Names Must Match or a birth certificate must be present along with the school issued Photo ID.)